THE PURPOSE FOR PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
- Patient-focused. PeopleOne focuses on health care improvement and quality care with real access rather than simply providing an insurance card. Care is delivered in the right place, at the right time and in the right setting, based on the individual needs of each patient.
- Easy to use. With the program, there are no office copays, deductibles, coinsurance, formularies and other restrictions on care. Patients simply pay a monthly membership fee.
- Provides more face time with medical professionals. By removing insurance and Medicaid reimbursement administration, medical providers area able to spend more than 90% of their time with their patients. As a result, they can create true relationships that focus on delivering the best care.
- Results in fewer emergency room (ER) visits. As insurance costs continue to increase, more individuals are seeking to use the ER for services on demand. With PeopleOne Center for Health, however, patients are encouraged to visit their primary care clinic as frequently as needed without worrying about being billed - drastically reducing trips to the ER.
- Improves overall health outcomes. Patients receive personalized nutritional guidance and follow-up support from our team of registered dietitians focused on improving overall health and well-being. Chronically ill patients participate in a risk-reduction program, which includes nurse visits, dietitian visits and extra visits with a healthcare provider, ultimately decreasing both the physical and economic burden of chronic diseases.
With PeopleOne Health, there are no co-pays, deductibles or balance billing. Rather than insurance administration, providers can focus on what they do best - providing quality, compassionate medical care to the people who need it.
Join Today: 1.800.925.0611