GET THE HEALTHCARE YOU DESERVE
Imagine if choosing healthcare was as simple as adding a streaming service. A single monthly fee gets you access to an entire library of movies and shows. Now it is. PeopleOne Health makes it simple to get healthcare, just like streaming, one monthly fee gives you access to an array of healthcare services.
We offer two plans for individuals, each for one monthly fee and no copays, deductibles, or coinsurance. Essentials delivers unlimited primary care visits, in-office labs and services, and over 200 generic prescription medications. Prime gives you everything in the Essentials plan PLUS services like physical therapy, imaging including x-rays and MRIs, medical equipment, and much more.
Make sure to check out our RX Benefits for a complete list of medications covered by our plans.
Less Than $100 MOnth
Our ESSENTIALS plan is a budget friendly option for great medical care when you need it. You'll get a full range of testing and preventive care, as well as access to our full RX Benefit, all in our PeopleOne Health offices.
- Primary Care Services
- 24/7 Provider On Call for Urgent Needs
- Same and Next Day Appointments for Urgent Needs
- Provider Consultations with Over 90 Specialists
- On-site Lab for Blood Draws
- General Physicals / Sports Physicals
- Rapid Tests for Acute Conditions
- Flu Shots and Select Vaccinations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Access to Our Pharmacist, Dietitian, and Mental Health Specialist
Less than $200/month
Our PRIME plan is our full featured option. It includes the benefits of Essentials and adds access to specialties like cardiology and physical therapy or who may need ongoing care for chronic conditions or special medical equipment.
INCLUDES ALL ESSENTIALS SERVICES PLUS
(Services may vary by location)
- Physical Therapy
- Cardiac Testing: Stress Tests, Echocardiograms, Vascular Ultrasounds
- Imaging Services: Xray, MRI, Ultrasound, CT
- Pulmonary Studies: Pulmonary Function Tests, Home Sleep Tests
- Durable Medical Equipment: Walking aids, Wheelchairs, Commode chairs, Beds
- Respiratory Therapy: CPAP machines, Nebulizers, Oxygen
- Orthotics: Braces, Boots, Splints
- Behavioral and Mental Health Services