Medicaid / Medicare
Are you Medicare eligible? Would you like to visit a doctor's office where you get more care?
HELP IS HERE
PeopleOne Health is dedicated to helping those on Medicaid and Medicare get the care they deserve. If you are currently on Medicaid or Medicare, or if you are Dual Eligible, we have someone in our office who can help you get signed up.
We also can also help you navigate benefits, including checking to see if you qualify for MAWD (Medical Assistance for Workers with Disabilities). This program lets Pennsylvanians with a disability take a job, earn more money, and still keep their medical coverage and home and community-based services.
Whatever your situation, we are here to help. Call us at 1.800.925.0611 or contact us to learn more.
PARTNERSHIP WITH GATEWAY HEALTH FOR MORE CARE
Are you Medicare eligible? Would you like to visit a doctor's office where you get more care? Like more time with your doctor at each appointment, more attention to managing your medication correctly, more access to your provider, being treated more like a person who matters than a patient who is managed.
PeopleOne Health in has partnered with Gateway Health to bring a better level of care and service to those who are Medicaid and Medicare eligible. This program combines the care and attention of PeopleOne Health providers and the benefits-rich plans offered by Gateway Health. To learn about all Gateway Health has to offer, see their Plan Details.
If you're ready to switch to Gateway and PeopleOne Health, call us at 1.800.925.0611 to get started.
WELCOME UPMC FOR YOU MEDICAID MEMBERS
PeopleOne Health has reached a contractual agreement with the UPMC Health plan to provide primary care services to UPMC for You Medicaid members.
How It Works:
- Apply and be approved for Medicaid at your local Department of Welfare office.
- Enroll in the UPMC for You Medicaid plan.
- Select Dr. Zane Gates at New Era Physician Services in Altoona as your primary care provider.
(New Era Physician Services is part of the PeopleOne Health program.)
Once you do, the PeopleOne Center for Health becomes your home for primary care.
- Unlimited access to primary care: clinical, laboratory, and consultative services, as well as care coordination and comprehensive care management.
- Appointments that take as long as necessary and as often as you need them with our staff focused on your complete well-being.
- Additional support and counseling via telephone.
- Personalized nutritional support and wellness counseling with our Registered Dietician.
- Our onsite pharmacist to help answer any medication questions you have and customize the right RX for you!
- Coming soon: Lab work right in our office to make results quick, accurate and easier for your schedule.